You are cordially invited to the first ever MuleSoft meetup in Detroit.
Mulesoft is the largest purchase by Salesforce and going forward it will play an integral part of Salesforce product portfolio. Mulesoft allows you to integrate different systems with Salesforce on a drag and drop fashion. The first Detroit MuleSoft Meetup is targeted toward current Salesforce customers, admins and developers.
1) Introduction to MuleSoft 4.1
2) A session by a MuleSoft sales engineer covering the entire Titan stack (MuleSoft 4.1). This session is for anyone new to MuleSoft or anyone who has been using Mule version 3.9 or less.
3) We will look at how the entire product stack (API Designer, Connectors, Runtime manager, studio, etc.) works together.
- Creating an interface to Amazon Alexa
- Update a database in real time from Salesforce using platform events
- ETL using Mule, move data from a database to Salesforce
Let's go and have few drinks at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (5460 Corporate Dr, Troy, MI 48098); this is a walking distance from the meeting location.
How to Register:
You must register for this event on Mulesoft meetup site, please visit https://meetups.mulesoft.com/detroit/ to register.
Senior Application Administrator