Jesse Altman, a Force.com MVP and Software Engineer with FinancialForce.com, will be discussing ApexMocks via Webinar. ApexMocks, an open source framework, was designed to bring Mockito like functionality to Apex. By utilizing mock classes, true unit tests can now be run in Apex as opposed to the integration tests that are run now. Mock objects can be used to focus on specific pieces of functionality, mocking or simulating different scenarios in unit tests by controlling the dependencies of a class and only running the relevant code to that test. This opens the door to a true test driven development (TDD) process on the Salesforce platform.
• 6pm to 6:30pm - Networking, food and drinks provided
• 6:30pm to 6:35pm - Welcome and Announcements
• 6:35pm to 7:20pm - Unit Tests with ApexMocks Presentation (*Webinar*)
• 7:20pm to 7:30pm - Q&A
• 7:30pm to 8:00pm - Testing Best Practices: short presentations about testing best practices. Open for discussion. Let me know if you would like to show off your testing code snippets/tools.
• 8:00pm to 8:30pm - Networking
Groundswell Cloud Solutions