Link to your Trailblazer.me account
About this event
It's that working meeting time again!
Bring your questions and your laptop for some 1:1 work time with a local Salesforce expert -- and leave with answers (and your laptop)!
To get the most out of your time, keep it narrow, and find a specific thing you'd like to learn to do, or work on.
Sample topics/questions that you could bring:
- I need help with a formula field
- I need help with a workflow rule or process builder
- I need help building a report
- I’m working on … and I need help with it
Or any other questions you've been stumped on!
Make sure to come prepared to get the most out of your time!
There are a few stipulations to keep things practical and workable:
- You must send us your questions in advance
- You must bring your laptop
I'm brand-new to Salesforce!
That's great! You're welcome to sign up. Ideas for questions you could come and ask include:
- Show me what it looks like to enter donations
- Show me what it looks like to enter contacts, households, or organizations
Thursday, Jan 17
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (EST)
101 N Park St, Ste 220
Traverse City, 49684
Interlochen Center for the Arts
Assistant Director of IT - Applications & Developm
Senior Cloud Consultant
Join your local Trailblazer Community Group, meet other developers & get best practices for building on the App Cloud