Break out your laptops and start your engines! We are bringing in experts from around our community to walk you through APEX and Visualforce.
Haven't written a line of code before? No worries, let's dig in and learn! Have you written more code than it took to get to the moon? No worries, let's brush up on good habits, share ones that we know of, and help our peers learn them!
This session will cover the following topics:
• Brief Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
• Writing your first APEX Class (Hands-on!)
• Writing your first APEX Trigger (Hands-on!)
• Writing your first Visualforce Page (Hands-on!)
• Unit Test Best Practices
• Deployment and Continuous Improvement / Development Lifecycle
We will have ReadyTalk running for this meeting, please feel free to attend virtually by clicking on this link to register!
-Andy and Kashi