This session is targeted for Marketing Cloud experts, but this session is always open for everyone interested.
Below please find the agenda for the 2 topics that we're going to cover.
Salesforce CMS - by Duncan Farquharson, Salesforce Product Manager
1. Capability, benefits, limitations and how it works in with website CMS (i.e. Sitecore)
2. How it works in with and integrates to Marketing Cloud and/or Community Cloud
The importance of content personalisation - by Andrew Fragias (Customer Success manager and has 3 years of experience with marketing cloud)
1. The importance and benefit content personalisation brings to a business
2. How data impacts content personalisation
3. Importance of email deliverability and how it ensure content personalisation is not wasted
4. Use Cases of Content personalisation done well
RSVP to join in - video call details will be sent to you by email before the session.
Looking forward to seeing you all then,
Olympia & Marloes
Product Lead for Community, CMS & B2B CommerceSee Bio
Customer Success Manager
Over the last 8 years at Salesforce I have held a variety of roles in Platform, Core and Community Cloud, firstly in San Francisco and then in Sydney for the last 4 years. I am currently the Product Lead for Community Cloud, CMS and B2B Commerce for ANZ.
I am passionate about the Salesforce Platform and even more passionate about Community Cloud (Digital Experience Platform) focusing on the growth and improvement of that cloud by engaging with customers, staff and partners.
DXC System Partners