Do you want to know about some products on AppExchange that can enhance your Salesforce functionalities? Have you been working with spreadsheets and wish it could be integrated with Salesforce easily?
Do you want to embark on the Salesforce Business Analyst journey? Learn how to start your Salesforce Business Systems Analyst journey and get your questions answered in this networking forum.
* Due to the global health epidemic, we are following Salesforce's lead and this event will now be held fully virtual.
Guest speakers include:
- Valorx ExcelUI(AppExchange Product) - Pranav Shah - Founder and CEO at Valorx
- The journey of a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst - Kunal Sood - Sr. Salesforce Business Systems Analyst, 12 x Salesforce Certified.
- Open Q&A
Sr. Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor
A cloud-computing evangelist with a passion for all things Salesforce. (Salesforce Ranger) Salesforce Certified Application Architect, a power-user and an Advanced Salesforce Certified Admin. Worked with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Social and Marketing Cloud.
12 x Salesforce Certified.
Extensive professional Software Development Experience with strong Object-Oriented Analysis, Project Management, designing and programming technical skills including extensive experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as an Administrator and a Business Analyst.
• Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Needs Analysis, Process Design, Project Management, and Solution Design
• Point-and-Click Configuration, Merging Instances, Data Migration (Data Loader)
• Data quality and deduplication (DemandTools, Field Trip)
• Partner & Customer Portal Design, Configuration, and Rollout
• Integration with email marketing platforms (Marketo, Pardot)
• User Training