Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a marketing platform that has capabilities to support many facets of marketing including multi-channel campaign execution, dynamic customer journeys, pre- and post-campaign analytics including audience building and segmentation, social media engagement and advertising, and a data management platform. SFMC does this using components they call “Studios” and “Builders".
We've come up with the BIGGEST WORKSHOP OF THE YEAR. We will be covering all the studio's in this workshop.
Session 3: Content Creation
- Introduction & practical scenario of a campaign
- What is the "master template" and why do we use it?
- Shared folder vs. Local folder
- DEMO - Overview of the assets & location in the shared folder. How to duplicate and localize the content. How to upload content/Assets
- DEMO - Create and add different content blocks in your email
- DEMO - Preview and Test your email including Litmus tool
- DEMO - How to create a dynamic content
- Different Email Sends types
- We will not be able to provide a practice org but we will do our best to include detailed demos.
- We will also try our best to cover all the release updates for each topic.
We also have Certification vouchers, Salesforce swags and Women In Tech,Kolkata swags for you all to win!
Make sure that you register for all the parts/sessions.
Link for Presentation Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xwyl76TnOi0lJFfET0X3eMYYowgzD0z6/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111761547206994145552&rtpof=true&sd=true