Join the Boston WiT and BNUG groups as we host our first-ever certification camp! We will be tackling the Nonprofit Consultant certification exam over 6 weeks to get you prepared to take your certification before the end of 2021.
Join us weekly on Tuesdays -- connect with other area Women in Tech, allies, and Nonprofit professionals to prepare for the certification together!
When: Tuesday nights from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm
How long: This will be a 6-week course
Start Date: October 12, 2021
Schedule (subject to change):
Week 1: Introductions and overview of certification camp (informational session)
Week 2: Nonprofit Cloud Product Configuration (22%)
Week 3: Domain Expertise (20%)
Week 4: Solution Design (20%)
Week 5: Implementation Strategies and Best Practices (18%)
Week 6: Integration and Data Management (15%) & Final Remarks
- FYI: You will not be able to take the Nonprofit Consultant certification unless you have your Administrator certification. You are still able to join our certification camp though :)
- This certification camp will take place completely online and will use multiple different tools to assist us through the process
- This certification camp will be hosted by the WiT and BNUG groups, but we will not be teachers as we want this to be attendee driven. We will be able to assist throughout the process but we will have attendees present every week on the topic of their choosing.
- We will be handing out certification vouchers to a limited number of people who register for the camp
- We are open to people with any experience, but this will be attendee driven so please ensure you will be committed to participating and learning along with your fellow attendees
- We ask that you commit to attending all SIX sessions
Looking forward to seeing you!
About Boston Women in Tech (WiT) Group:
Our community group is a space for Boston Women in Tech (and allies!) to come together in an open, inclusive environment to network, learn from each other, and celebrate each other in our careers in the Salesforce ecosystem. Find our group on the Salesforce Trailblazer Community here.
BNUG strives to create an inclusive, sales-free, participatory space for nonprofits and people who work with nonprofits to learn from each other about how to optimize Salesforce. We meet monthly from September-June.