Come and join us for the second installment of #MakinganImpact ... this time we return with a second panel event featuring six Salesforce MVP's. Come and hear a bit of their stories about what it means to be an MVP and why they love the Trailblazer Community. There will also be room to ask questions during the event. We do hope you can come and join us for this very special event.
We'd love to hear your questions on the night ... so if you do have any questions then please let us know by doing one of the following:
Any questions submitted in advance will be collated and we'll look to put them to the panel at the event. We really want this to be a special event.
We'd love to see you there!!!
N.B. To help us with planning the event, we'd love if you could register ahead of time to allow us to ensure we use the right virtual set-up.
The Pew Charitable Trusts
Salesforce Product Owner
Salesforce MVP. Salesforce certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder and Sales Cloud Consultant. Salesforce Lightning Champion since 2018. Author of The Everyday Admin.
Proven ability to analyze, design and optimize business processes by utilising the Salesforce platform. Extensive hands-on experience implementing change, increasing user adoption and driving best practice.
- Developing & configuring Salesforce platforms since 2014
- Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Lightning Champion
- Salesforce Supermums mentor and guest trainer
- Community events speaker including: Salesforce World Tour, InspireEast, French Touch Dreamin, Yeur Dreamin, London's Calling
- 2.5+ years Lightning experience including Lightning roll-out
- Confident working with integrated applications such as DocuSign, Pardot, Data.com and Survey Gizmo
- Experienced in change management and governance
- Successfully supporting over 300 users across shared and global platforms
Salesforce experience includes:
Ownership of Salesforce in both Classic and Lightning
Rollout of Lightning
Coordinating Governance and Steering Committees
Translating requirements into technical solutions
Building custom Apps, objects, fields, layouts
Creating complex sharing models and user management
Automation – Approvals, Workflow, Process Builder
Reports and Dashboards
Monitoring user activity to ensure successful implementation and increasing user adoption
Training end users and key stakeholders
Modest hero, grand fromage
A Salesforce MVP with almost a decade of experience with both Pardot and Salesforce, Stacey is a Salesforce Product Owner for Innovate. She taps into her learnings from years of experience as both an Admin and Consultant, plus her 6 certifications, to ensure companies get the most out of their Pardot and Salesforce orgs. Stacey has spoken at several Salesforce & Community events, been featured on Salesforce’s webinars & blogs, leads local Salesforce Saturdays & B2B Marketers Group, and co-hosts a Salesforce podcast.