This is an excellent opportunity to network, learn, share best practices and hear from other Salesforce users from all areas of the industry. We have a great line-up or presenters in April for you!
4D Theatre Success Manager
I am one of those people that gets a real buzz from delving into difficult business problems, and - through exploiting the capabilities of Salesforce - I come up with creative and useful solutions in a fraction of the time that my clients expect.
I have worked with organisations across a broad range of sectors, including: Financial Services, Public Sector, Pharmaceutical, Automotive and Retail and enjoy the distinctions and nuances each industry brings. Often there are comparable challenges too - albeit with seemingly different symptoms at face value - and I find a similarly structured approach works well even in very different business environments.
Salesforce MVP. Salesforce certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder and Sales Cloud Consultant. Salesforce Lightning Champion since 2018. Author of The Everyday Admin.
Proven ability to analyze, design and optimize business processes by utilising the Salesforce platform. Extensive hands-on experience implementing change, increasing user adoption and driving best practice.
- Developing & configuring Salesforce platforms since 2014
- Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Lightning Champion
- Salesforce Supermums mentor and guest trainer
- Community events speaker including: Salesforce World Tour, InspireEast, French Touch Dreamin, Yeur Dreamin, London's Calling
- 2.5+ years Lightning experience including Lightning roll-out
- Confident working with integrated applications such as DocuSign, Pardot, Data.com and Survey Gizmo
- Experienced in change management and governance
- Successfully supporting over 300 users across shared and global platforms
Salesforce experience includes:
Ownership of Salesforce in both Classic and Lightning
Rollout of Lightning
Coordinating Governance and Steering Committees
Translating requirements into technical solutions
Building custom Apps, objects, fields, layouts
Creating complex sharing models and user management
Automation – Approvals, Workflow, Process Builder
Reports and Dashboards
Monitoring user activity to ensure successful implementation and increasing user adoption
Training end users and key stakeholders
Claire is a Salesforce Consultant at Bristol based consultancy Desynit. When she's not running Salesforce projects or fielding customers Salesforce queries on you'll find her... paddle boarding.