If you're a northern Michigan nonprofit wanting some one-on-one Salesforce help, this meeting is for you!
Virtual edition! Find yourself a comfortable place in your home and bring your questions and your laptop for some 1:1 work time with a local Salesforce expert -- and leave with answers!
To get the most out of your time, keep it narrow, and find a specific thing you'd like to learn to do, or work on.
Sample topics/questions that you could bring:
- Show me how to make a cool custom report button
- I need help with a formula field
- I need help with a workflow rule or process builder
- I need help building a report
- I’m working on … and I need help with it
Or any other questions you've been stumped on!
Make sure to come prepared to get the most out of your time!
There are a few stipulations to keep things practical and workable:
- You must send us your questions in advance
- You must enter the meeting with your laptop/computer, and have a way for us to hear each other (calling into Zoom via phone is ok if your computer doesn't have a mic)
I'm brand-new to Salesforce!
That's great! You're welcome to sign up. Ideas for questions you could come and ask include:
- Show me what it looks like to enter donations
- Show me what it looks like to enter contacts, households, or organizations