RSVP and join us at our next Salesforce Marketing Cloud developer event. This will be a hands-on session, bring along your notebook so that you can follow on.
Thank you to PwC for the generous sponsorship of the event with venue and refreshments.
At the end of the meet-up we will have explored:
• http://www.sfmcdg.org/ - introduction to how you can contribute to our github repositories lead by Matt Cameron
• Postman and SFMC APIs for beginners - hands-on tutorial about how to use postman with SFMC APIs
• Autism CRC case study - what we learnt about helping Autism CRC with their Salesforce Marketing Cloud lead by Girish Krishnamurthy
Preparation, to get the most out of this meetup bring along your notebook, signup to github if you don't already have an account, install Google Chrome, install Postman REST Client and bring your smartphone along for tethering (limited wi-fi available).
Also advise email@example.com 24 hours prior to meeting if you require access to a sandbox Marketing Cloud account for working through the tutorial.
• Google Chrome http://www.google.com/chrome/
• Postman REST Client https://www.getpostman.com/
• Sign-up for a GitHub account https://github.com/ if you don't already have one (so you can fork our repo and follow tutorials)
For questions or help with access on the night contact Matt on 0449 191 584 or email firstname.lastname@example.org