Register to grow your Salesforce skills. Gain access to hundreds of free training sessions.
This event will be recorded
This event may be livestreamed
Learn about Salesforce Days and how to register:
Salesforce Days is the premier partner learning event of the year. Between now and July 31, ramp up your Salesforce skills by participating in exclusive learning opportunities. Choose from hundreds of expert-led demos, informative credential sessions, and hands-on trainings for you to gain expertise and build your future at your company. This event is here to help you develop opportunities to grow your skills, drive success with your customers, and deliver long term value with values. Event sessions will span across four key learning tracks:
Product Readiness: Get the latest product innovations and implementation best practices
Industry Readiness: Learn about industry innovations and implementation best practices
Business Excellence: Tap into the power of Salesforce by learning how to position the value of Salesforce solutions, strategies for building and scaling your Salesforce practice, and ways to grow your credentialed consultants.
Intro to Salesforce: Engage in content that’s right for you - whether you are a student, graduate or switching careers
How to Register:
First, register for Salesforce Days. By doing so, you are unlocking your access to hundreds of sessions. Here’s how to register:
1. Click the dark blue button on the right ‘Register with Zoom Account’ or the white button ‘Register with Email’
2. Once registered, click the dark blue 'Join Lobby' button. You will be redirected to the lobby which is the primary event page, where you will find events, FAQs, and more.
3. Navigate to the 'Sessions' tab on the top of the page.
4. Build your personalized Agenda by exploring session titles and descriptions. Tip: Use the filters to sort by learning track, product, or use the search bar at the top of the page.
5. Register for a session by clicking the "bookmark" icon on the bottom left of a session. When the bookmark turns yellow, you’re registered. Bookmark as many sessions as you want.
6. Once you are done, make sure you export your Salesforce Days Agenda and import it into your personal calendar so you do not miss a beat.
For more detail on how to add bookmarked/registered sessions to your personal Gmail or Outlook calendar, please reference the FAQs.