About this event
We are thrilled, excited, overjoyed and immensely proud to welcome as our panelists (in alphabetical order):
- Daniel Peter, Salesforce Practice Lead, Robots and Pencils
- Don Robins, Salesforce Technical Educator & Senior Technical Instructor, ForceMentor.com
- Falk Lehmann, Architect, NTT DATA
- Keir Bowden, CTO, BrightGen
- Mike Topalovich, Chief Salesforce Architect and Global Product Owner, Citadel Securities
'The Amazing Five' bring over 60 years of platform experience to the table and will be discussing the central question of our days:
- Where’s development on the platform(s) moving to? What will it be like in 5 years?
- How many types of developers will there be? Which acquisitions should I look at?
- Is there a proven way to continuously maximize my ROI on the platform? What role do developers play?
- What about Clicks and Code and all the pains things in-between?