We're excited to welcome our guest presenter Kelly Walker, Product Adoption Senior Manager, at Salesforce who will be presenting on Multi-Factor Authentication. We'll be having some fun to give away great prizes and we'll have a virtual circle of success where we can crowdsource on any solution you may be struggling with. Can wait to see everyone virtually! Thank you to Better Partners for sponsoring our Virtual event!
Here some attendee best practices for our virtual events:
* When joining, set your attendee name the same as your RSVP. This is for check-in purposes. A mismatch name may result in you not being able to join the meeting. You cannot change your name or communicate with members while in the waiting room. You will have to leave the meeting and come back in.
* Please be on time so we can get everyone checked in quickly and start the meeting promptly.
* For security purposes and to protect our attendees, do not share the conference link with people who have not RSVP’d. This includes posting to social media.
* After you have joined, please keep yourself muted. This helps everyone hear the presenter and prevents any accidental noises from being broadcast to everyone.
* Feel free to enable your camera! We all miss seeing each other in person. Having your camera enable is wonderful.
* Hosts will announce if a meeting is recorded at the start of the meeting. If you join late, you’ll see a ‘recording’ notice in the presentation window. Not all meetings can be recorded or shared - so please plan on attending live and participating.