Join us again on this month's meetup with some new information and swags & certifications giveaway.
Venue: DorZero (Tariq Road).
Date: January 14th, 3:00 PM.
Please only do RSVP if you're planning to attend as we also have to setup the seating and arrange the refreshments accordingly. Please reach at venue on time, also the referral entry from will be available for limited time period.
CloudJunction Advisors, Inc.
Director Service Delivery
CloudJunction Advisors, inc.
Director of Product Development
4x Salesforce Certified | Salesforce Consultant at CloudJunction Advisors | Trailhead Ranger | Web Developer
- Business / Requirements Analysis of CRM (i.e. Salesforce, Oracle CRM OD)
- Plan, organize, write, manage and maintain a variety of technical and non-technical documentation related to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Pre-Sales and Project Management
- Prepare Test Plan and Test Cases to conduct QA of the Web Applications / Module(s) and making sure all the Business Rules and Requirements are fully met
- Highly motivated individual with 2.5+ years of experience in CRM
- Experience in working on Projects and Support Services
Requirements Analysis, Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Software Development, Use Case Modeling, Strategic Planning, Client Handling, Release Ownership, Change Management, Salesforce.com Configuration and Customization
Salesforce MVP | Director of Product Development | 17x SF Certified App & System Architect + MuleSoft Developer| Founder@ PakDreamin.com | Mentor | Trailhead Ranger | SF Community Group Leader | Blogger@ mhamzas.com