Join us for an awesome opportunity to learn, connect, have fun and give back with the Salesforce geeks like you.
Badar Abbas will share SUMMER 21 RELEASE HIGHLIGHTS
SHUMAIL MEHDI NAQVI will share his Tips to Start your career with Salesforce
CloudJunction Advisors, Inc.
Director Service Delivery
Senior Salesforce Consultant
- Business / Requirements Analysis of CRM (i.e. Salesforce, Oracle CRM OD)
- Plan, organize, write, manage and maintain a variety of technical and non-technical documentation related to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Pre-Sales and Project Management
- Prepare Test Plan and Test Cases to conduct QA of the Web Applications / Module(s) and making sure all the Business Rules and Requirements are fully met
- Highly motivated individual with 2.5+ years of experience in CRM
- Experience in working on Projects and Support Services
Requirements Analysis, Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Software Development, Use Case Modeling, Strategic Planning, Client Handling, Release Ownership, Change Management, Salesforce.com Configuration and Customization