This meeting will consist of a presentation by Peter Ganza on Data Privacy along with sponsorship by OwnBackup to host a holiday gathering.
To celebrate the holidays, for light conversation we are inviting members to share some things about themselves, examples are in the description of the meeting. We will call this our Holiday Toast!
OwnBackup will be providing a gift card to Uber Eats or Doordash as a thank you, and token of this very tough year. Gift Cards will be distributed day of, or day after our meeting. Registration is required, a link will be shared in the meeting to all attendees.
For members attending, if you wish to share something about yourself, here are some examples of something to share:
1. What are you grateful for?
2. What is something they accomplished that they are proud of this year.
3. What was your favorite new feature released this year.
4. What is something that you did that you are surprised you did this year.
5. if you had millions of dollars what would you do everyday
6. What tools and resources are most important to do your job well
7. What do you most enjoy about your job, inspiring, motivating.
8. Is there anything you are stuck on or struggling with?
9. Favorite blog, podcast, or book?