It's common place for a consultant to be sought for help with Leads, and this always comes well after the implementation. The fact is that defining the Leads object as "a place where you put people you want to do business with", or simply "a place to put your Leads in" is misleading, if not borderline wrong.
In this session, we're going to go over the proper definition for the Leads object in Salesforce, what it's there for, and discuss how it aligns with Pardot and a Lead Nurturing Process (including Marketing Qualified Leads and Sales Qualified Leads).
We're also going to help validate if the Leads object is right for you and your organization (you may be surprised with the answer).
In the session, key takeaways include:
- Learn how to properly leverage the Leads object (and the Accounts/Contacts object) in Salesforce
- Align the Salesforce objects and Pardot to a Lead Nurturing Process
- Discover some best practices in how Pardot Prospects can be best set up to map over to Salesforce
- Get a quick dive into MQL and SQL leads
- Learn one simple trick for implementing MQL leads if you have not yet implemented it, and fear you may spend too much time in whiteboard sessions re-inventing the wheel to qualify your leads.
Senior Associate, Salesforce.com Practice