Save the date for the next Bristol Salesforce Admin User Group! We'll be at the offices of our friends Desynit.
Let's start the year how we finished 2022 with expert sessions, food, drinks, networking and general Salesforce fun!
Salesforce MVP. Salesforce certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder and Sales Cloud Consultant. Salesforce Lightning Champion since 2018. Author of The Everyday Admin.
Proven ability to analyze, design and optimize business processes by utilising the Salesforce platform. Extensive hands-on experience implementing change, increasing user adoption and driving best practice.
- Developing & configuring Salesforce platforms since 2014
- Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Lightning Champion
- Salesforce Supermums mentor and guest trainer
- Community events speaker including: Salesforce World Tour, InspireEast, French Touch Dreamin, Yeur Dreamin, London's Calling
- 2.5+ years Lightning experience including Lightning roll-out
- Confident working with integrated applications such as DocuSign, Pardot, Data.com and Survey Gizmo
- Experienced in change management and governance
- Successfully supporting over 300 users across shared and global platforms
Salesforce experience includes:
Ownership of Salesforce in both Classic and Lightning
Rollout of Lightning
Coordinating Governance and Steering Committees
Translating requirements into technical solutions
Building custom Apps, objects, fields, layouts
Creating complex sharing models and user management
Automation – Approvals, Workflow, Process Builder
Reports and Dashboards
Monitoring user activity to ensure successful implementation and increasing user adoption
Training end users and key stakeholders
Claire is a Salesforce Consultant at Bristol based consultancy Desynit. When she's not running Salesforce projects or fielding customers Salesforce queries on you'll find her... paddle boarding.