Salesforce, brings its flagship developer conference, TrailheaDX which is the premium developer conference to Bangalore for the first time in India and outside the US on Dec 19th! Bringing together the Trailblazer community of customers, partners, developers, admins the India Community.
Join us on December 15th at 8:00 AM for 5K Walk / Run as we spread awareness on fitness while celebrating the Salesforce ecosystem in India at the learning event of the year, TrailheaDX '19 (#TDXIndia19). The recent unfortunate incident of Dr.Priyanka Reddy should never happen again & we decided to make generous donations towards an NGO called sayfty.com as they work for women’s safety and empowerment.
NOTE: It is MANDATORY for every participant to carry government Photo ID without which entry would be restricted and declined.
About the Cause
1. We will run for our Nature
2. We will run for Nature’s most beautiful creation, our women.
While there is an NGO that will plant trees for every run completion, we are also looking at donating a substantial amount to preserving our women’s safety and empowerment.
Cause Women Safety
The recent rape and murder of one of our women Priyanka reiterated how helpless and exposed are our women to different dangers prevailing in the society that we are living in, so we want to support an NGO - sayfty.com and they work for women’s safety and empowerment.
This good deed that Trailblazer Community are doing will be recognised and highlighted at TDX India 2019 !
Let’s all unite together and help build a safer place!
1. Carry any Govt. Photo Id proof without which the entry would be strictly restricted and declined.
2. You need to show the confirmation mail (having registration number) from Trailblazer Community Groups at check-in and while taking the bibs.
3. Entry is allowed from Gate 1 & 4 only.
4. You can park your vehicle outside, as well as inside Infosys parking (ample space).
5. Reporting time is 7 am, the run will start at sharp 8 am.
6. Assembly and Start point – Amphitheater (inside the campus)
7. Bib distribution on the same day at the assembly point – you need to show your registration number for collecting the bib.
8. The endpoint would be the opposite ECC (Building) /Training center (a few meters away from Amphitheater).
9. After finishing the run, please gather at Amphitheater for finisher medals, post-run snacks, award ceremony and keynotes from Salesforce.
10. Any kind of medical support if required is available in the campus. Ambulance and first-aid has been arranged along with doctors and medical staff.
11. Any kind of sharp device, storage devices or inflammable items is not allowed inside the premises.
12. Consumption or carrying of alcohol or any other intoxicants is strictly prohibited.
13. Participants can leave their belongings in the amphitheater during the run but participants will solely be responsible for them.
See you all soon !!