See real world IoT applications and hear about the Salesforce IoT Cloud!
• 5:30 Sign-in/Introductions/Announcements
• 6:00 Ethos Solutions presentation on connected appliances
• 6:45 Grab some food & watch a Live Demo of Salesforce IoT Cloud
• 7:15 Microchip IoT presentation
• 8:00 Wrap-up/Socialize/Network
• 8:30 Enjoy an after-hours gathering across the street at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North, high bar at The Great American Grill, <a>3838 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85008</a>
Sponsor: Ethos Solutions
Heroku customer story for the Lynx Grill: https://www.heroku.com/customers/lynx
We connect people, places, and things
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Ethos Solutions is a Technical Professional Services Company that specializes in developing Salesforce-based custom applications for clients in a wide array of industries. Since its inception in 2006, the company has helped many customers improve operational workflows boosting efficiencies, get better data insight for informed decision-making, work with partners and overseas offices via community portals, and enable field agents through mobile, offline-capable applications—no matter the domain. In fact, Ethos Solutions has dealt with everything from bananas, brain scans and medical billings to barbecues, buildings and birds.
And we know something about the Internet of Things. Ethos helped Lynx Grills, the purveyor of high-end grills, turn a concept into reality: the SmartGrill. Using an Ethos-developed mobile application, proud owners today are able to control their grill from a smartphone or tablet (“cook me a filet mignon medium rare”) and receive commands back from it (“flip the steak”). Not surprisingly, the SmartGrill garnered an Innovation award at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Temporary Guest Parking Passes are required. Walk-up parking is located next to the South side of the building. Overflow parking is located in the West lot. The meeting crew will hand out passes
*times are approximate & subject to change. Be prepared for technically engaging conversation