Come experience the all-new Salesforce World Tour in New York City on Wednesday, November 19. See how you can connect your apps, devices, and customer data, all with one powerful Customer Platform design for the new hyper-connected world of customers. Learn firsthand from leading customers how to sell, service, and market like never before. Register today for this day of innovation and learning including:
• Inspirational all-new keynote from Marc Benioff, salesforce.com Chairman and CEO, with special guest speakers
• Hundreds of brand new live demos
• All-new power breakout sessions for every role and industry
• Exclusive Salesforce ecosystem networking reception Cloud Expo with 90+ leading Cloud Partners
• DevZone: Get FREE books including the new Salesforce1 Platform Developer Guide, build a mobile-ready app within 15 minutes, and come visit our hands-on workshop and Developer Theater
• 8:30am - 6:00pm Registration & Cloud Expo
*Cloud Expo will be closed during the keynote
• 9:00am - 11:40am Breakout Sessions
• 11:40am - 12:45pm Lunch in the Cloud Expo
• 12:45pm - 1:00pm Pre-Show with Peter Coffee, Head of Platform Research, salesforce.com
• 1:00pm - 3:00pm Keynote by Marc Benioff, salesforce.com Chairman & CEO, with special guest speakers
• 3:30pm - 5:10pm Breakout Sessions
• 5:10pm - 6:00pm Networking Reception in the Cloud Expo
Let us know you're coming, then complete your official registration with Salesforce.
Amtrak has trains from Paoli and 30th Street; NJ Transit has trains from Trenton. Both take you to NY Penn Station, which is walking distance from the convention center.
Look for PhillyForce buttons during the networking reception from 5 - 6pm!
Salesforce Solutions Architect