The PhillyForce Conference is the group's premier event of the year. It is a full day conference will take place during Philly Tech Week.
Join us for a day full of exciting presentations and speakers, free breakfast lunch and happy hour (see happy hour location below), exclusive conference bags and Salesforce swag, networking, and more!
• 8:45 am - Registration/Breakfast/Networking, Sponsored by Jitterbit
• 9:20 am - Opening remarks, Sponsored by Applango
• 9:30 am - Keynote: An Insider’s View of the Enterprise SaaS Revolution, Mike Kreaden, Sr. Director Startup Relations, salesforce.com
• 10:30 am - Put Lightning Out in All the Things, Mary Scotton, Developer Evangelist, salesforce.com
• 11:30 am - Influence, peer reviews and what customers are saying about Salesforce and its competitors, Michael Fauscette, Chief Research Officer, G2 Crowd
• 12:30 pm - Lunch/Networking, Sponsored by Internet Creations
• 1:30 pm - Manufacturing in the Cloud, Ohad Idan, Sr. Enterprise Applications Manager at I.D. Systems
• 2:30 pm - Vendor Spotlight, Presentations by Internet Creations and Jitterbit
• 3:25 pm - Vendor Spotlight, Presentations by Apttus and Applango
• 4:20 pm - Closing Remarks
• 5:00 pm - Happy Hour at Landmark Americana (3367 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19104), Sponsored by Apptus.
#ptw16 (Philly tech Week)
Speakers and Sessions:
Mike Kreaden, Sr. Director Startup Relations, Salesforce.com
Keynote: An Insider’s View of the Enterprise SaaS Revolution
Join Mike, as he reviews the history of Salesforce from the Platform perspective. From his initial meeting in 1999 with Parker Harris, to helping seed, launch and grow the AppExchange ecosystem, Mike has been passionate about helping partners and customers succeed with transforming their businesses by leveraging the App Cloud. He has been privileged to witness the art of disruption of the enterprise software industry, and will share his insights into how we “got it right,” and what is in store for the App Cloud in the not too distant future.
Michael Fauscette, Chief Research Officer, G2 Crowd
Influence, peer reviews and what customers are saying about Salesforce and its competitors
The way people buy almost anything of consequence has changed, mostly due to the availability of new, credible information sources and better ways to connect with peers and colleagues online. The change has moved beyond consumers and is having the same disruptive effect on business to business commerce (B2B) buying behaviors. One of the new information sources that moved from consumer products and is now available for B2B commerce is the peer review website. In particular several review sites have grown up around the business software markets and are gaining a great deal of credibility and influence. To understand this new source of influence we will look at the peer reviews process and the inherent challenges in collecting credible peer reviews, and then use data from G2 Crowd, the largest business software review site, to see what customers are saying and think about Salesforce and its closest competitors.
Ohad Idan, Sr. Enterprise Applications Manager, I.D. Systems, Inc.
ERP and Manufacturing in the Cloud
Cloud platforms provide compelling reasons for businesses to advance from the classic paradigm of on-premise enterprise-level applications.
As more businesses realize the advantages of such a move, more and more parts of the business are ‘up for grabs’. Are these platforms and the Force.com platform in particular ready to handle these tasks, which at times can be extremely complex? Join Ohad as he shares his experience of evaluation, selection, implementation, and countless sleepless nights making this move and discuss some of the immediate benefits and challenges he encountered.
Mary Scotton, Developer Evangelist, salesforce.com
Put Lightning Out in All the Things
So by now you’ve heard about, possibly seen, and maybe even built Lightning Components for the Salesforce1 Mobile App and the new Lightning Experience, but have you heard about Lightning Out? Lightning Out is the ability to surface those same Lightning components anywhere–Visualforce, Heroku, or even a 3rd party platform like Microsoft or SAP! Join this session to see some examples of Lightning Out components in action, hear about what is coming up on the roadmap, and learn about how you can get started using this technology today!
Meet our Sponsors
• Salesforce - Location Sponsor
• Internet Creations - Lunch Sponsor
• Jitterbit - Breakfast Sponsor
• APTTUS - Happy Hour Sponsor
• Applango - Registration Bag Sponsor
Salesforce Solutions Architect