#npspIndiaTour is a #nonprofit enablement program where we as #TrailblazerCommunity will help #nonprofits to use npsp - a Salesforce product for nonprofits as a big game-changer in 2020.
Venus Educational Trust is a pioneer in Skill Building and a proven Industry aggregator having excellent industry connects. Established in 2017, Venus has got a dynamic team of professionals who understand the need to build a dynamic structure which reaches out to masses and concord the symmetric of education and employment.
NGO's vision is to be an end-to-end community based solutions provider in linking quality learning and sustainable livelihood sources for vulnerable communities of human across the globe. Empowering the underprivileged youth by giving Employment & Entrepreneurship Support.
Venus Educational Trust is supporting various Sector Skill Council as facilitator for Industry Engagement and mobilization support in RPL 4 Scheme:
- Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council.
- Automotive Skills Development Council.
- Electronics Sector Skill Council of India.
- Association’s Skill Council of India.
- Apparel, Made-ups and Home furnishing Sector Skill Council.
- Management & Entrepreneurship and Professional Skills Council.
Number Of Volunteers Required
Total Numbers: 20 only on first come first serve basis
Note: Please carry your laptops with you.
Scope of Implementation
- Domain Activation
- Setting up users
- Getting the org activated
- Importing Data
- Setting up Automations and emails
- Walk-through and user training
Note: The basic roi of this initiative is to “Enable Nonprofits with Salesforce” so they can use Salesforce in their day to day activities and therefore, other than the pointers mentioned above we won’t be implementing anything custom as its time consuming and will require additional efforts.