We're pulling out our top Summer '20 release note features to discuss as a group during our July Community Group meeting. Salesforce's Summer '20 release hits most orgs by July 18th, so we'd love to hear what you are most excited about and implementing! Big shout out to our community member Andy Schmiechen for helping lead this discussion and Better Partners for sponsoring our virtual Zoom event.
RSVP early to ensure you receive the Zoom link which will be sent prior to the meeting.
Here some attendee best practices for our virtual events:
* Please RSVP early. Only People who sign up for our meeting will receive an email with the conference link and password. People who sign up the day before or the day-of meeting may miss the email containing the conference link.
* When joining, set your attendee name the same as your RSVP. This is for check-in purposes. A mismatch name may result in you not being able to join the meeting. You cannot change your name or communicate with members while in the waiting room. You will have to leave the meeting and come back in.
* Show up a little early and on time. This will give your hosts time to get everyone checked in so we can start promptly
* For security purposes and to protect our attendees, do not share the conference link with people who have not RSVP’d. This includes posting to social media.
* After you have joined, please keep yourself muted. This helps everyone hear the presenter and prevents any accidental noises from being broadcast to everyone.
* Please use the chat to ask questions and share with meeting attendees! If allowed, you can use meeting controls to indicate you have a question or something to share. The hosts will share what to use at the start of the meeting. For example, this could be a ‘Rise Hand’ or a similar indicator.
* Feel free to enable your camera! We all miss seeing each other in person. Having your camera enable during Q&A and wrap up is wonderful.
* Hosts will announce if a meeting is recorded at the start of the meeting. If you join late, you’ll see a ‘recording’ notice in the presentation window. Not all meetings can be recorded or shared - so please plan on attending live and participating.
Senior Solution Engineer
VP of Delivery and Operations at Better Partners | Salesforce MVP