Salesforce has made a change to the content that will be broadcast on Tuesday, March 7. The content will be around Salesforce FY18 Kickoff: Corporate Vision and Product Strategy and include the following points:
• Hear amazing customer success stories
• See incredible new innovations in AI and Salesforce Einstein, and our 2017 roadmap
• Learn about a brand-new strategic partnership
5:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Diner and Drinks at Bell Hall
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. - Salesforce FY18 Kickoff: Corporate Vision and Product Strategy Rebroadcast
Location: The meetup will be held at the Trifecta Building at 612 Hamilton Street, Allentown PA, 18101 (Bell Hall restaurant on ground level) .
Please come into the building through the front door on Hamilton and into the elevator or stairs to the 6th floor suite glass doors entrance. The 6th floor is accessible to anyone via the elevator until 7PM. Follow the sign down the hall and into the meetup area.
Parking: Free parking is available in the lot between the building and the church, starting at 6 PM. It is first come first serve. If there are no spots there are several parking lots close by:
- See http://citycenterlehighvalley.com/downtown-parking/ for more details
- There is a garage called the Community Deck on 6th and Walnut right across to the building.