RSVP to volunteer for the 35th Annual Coastal Cleanup Day.
Hey Trailblazers! It's time to give back and help clean up our beaches, creeks, parks and trails. Trash is an ever growing concern for our communities and coastal environments! Join us September 21, from 9am-Noon for a clean up at Crystal Cove State Park - Reef Point Parking Lot (at the intersection of PCH and Reef Point Drive in Laguna Beach)
This is a family friendly event, so feel free to bring children who are able to help clean up too! (Toddlers and younger children not recommended).
Orange County Coastal Cleanup Day FAQs
- Cleanup Supplies: Cleanup supplies are provided with generous support from the California Coastal Commission but we encourage a BYOB ( Bring Your Own Bag/Bucket/Bottle) philosophy to minimize any additional waste created at this event.
- Note: RSVPing still means you will need to sign a waiver for reach participating volunteer. Download the waiver in advance here.
- PLEASE PRINT AND SIGN THE WAIVER FORM AND BRING IT WITH YOU ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT! If you are bringing a group EACH PARTICIPANT MUST SIGN AND BRING AN INDIVIDUAL WAIVER FORM!
- Check in at the Reef Point parking lot. Parking fee will be waived for volunteers entering the park between 8:30-11:00am.
- Although registration is “closed” on Eventbrite through occoastkeeper’s website, we will not be turning away any volunteers who show up the day of the event. They will just have to bring a signed waiver form (we’ll have extras at our tables).