Imposter syndrome is a pervasive feeling of self-doubt, insecurity, or fraudulence despite often overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It strikes smart, successful individuals.
- Do you ever feel that you don’t deserve your achievements?
- Do you ever worry that people will find out you are secretly not worthy?
- After a success, have you dismissed it as luck or timing?
- Do you think you have tricked others into thinking you are more successful than you actually are?
- Do you think others over-value your success?
If you said yes to more than two of these statements, you have likely experienced a form of impostor syndrome.
Note: light dinner will be provided!