This is our regular meeting of the Bay Area Foundation Salesforce User Group meeting. During these meetings we showcase how Foundations are using Salesforce to manage their work with an emphasis on demos.
Planned topics for the meeting include:
- Lightning: most loved features, roll out strategies, etc.
- Using Trailhead to support user rollout and adoption
- Project Management with Quip
- Dreamforce Prep: Learning Goals and Top Sessions
- Consultancy Sessions (if folks have challenges to bring)
Please reach out if you are interested in presenting on any of the topics above (email@example.com or Heather@haasjr.org)
The final agenda will be sent out at least one week prior to the meeting. Please let us know if you need to join the meeting remotely.
Content will run from 2pm to 4pm with a networking happy hour from 4pm to 5pm.
We hope to see you there!
Rogers Family Foundation
Salesforce Foundations User Group