This meeting is virtual for the safety of everyone's health.
11:45am - Noon
Log in. Open the Chat and Participants widgets. Say hello!
Noon - 2:00pm
1) Welcome, Introductions, and Announcements
2) The one and only, SteveMo, will be with us! Content is TBD, but most likely he'll cover either formulas or reports.
3) Gowtham Pagadala Rajasekar and Rob McCloskey from AAA Carolinas have volunteered to teach us about Content Management System (CMS) Connect.
CMS Connect helps display content from supported 3rd party systems to Salesforce Lightning Communities. CMS Connect can pull content from just about any CMS provider including Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Drupal, Sitecore, and STL. This allows CMS and communities to coexist, without duplicating CMS processes, and have the same branding experience in communities without recreating content.
4) Salesforce will have a very welcomed presence on our call as Taylor Droke talks about pointers to make our Lightning Experience perform more optimally [read FASTER].
5) We'll finish up with some Global Gathering content provided by Salesforce! Be ready to share your favorite ah-ha moments and takeaways from the June 25 TrailheaDX. We'll also attempt to tackle some of the Summer '20 highlights.