Ableton makes the software that creates, mixes and plays music in clubs in Berlin (and the rest of the world) — but what runs their company? Yep, Salesforce! Betcha never knew there was a connection between our cloud computing life and club Berghain...but now you know! Drop by for a unique opportunity to see how it's all connected to Salesforce at the Berlin headquarters of Ableton.
All are welcome! While we mainly focus on the technology behind Salesforce and even do occasional deep dives, it's a great way to find out what's coming, get ideas and ask questions on exactly how it was done. Grab a slice and a beer and meet other people working with Salesforce in Berlin!
Victor will present on how he uses Salesforce to make the company go—with new features in Salesforce such as Lightning UI components to track campaign members in ways never before possible and Bart shows some cool new ways to quote within Lightning.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- 5 years in business analysis, administration, development and architecture on the Salesforce platform
- 18 years in mobile and resident DJing, event planning, day-of-coordination and fundraising
- 6 years in sound design, music composition and voice editing for games/interactive media
- 5 years in QA testing and management for interactive media and business software
- BS in Computer Science from the University of Illinois College of Engineering
Specialties: Web development on the Salesforce platform, UX, data architecture. Music production, sound design, synthesis, foley, audio engineering, voice editing and sweetening. Music acquisition and curation. Live Audio. Event organization.
DBs: SOQL (Force.com), Postgres, Mongo, Redis
JS libraries/frameworks: JQuery, Node, Express, Mocha, Grunt, Backbone, Knockout, Ember
CSS libraries: Bootstrap, Foundation
Audio software: Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Logic, XACT, Native Instruments Maschine