The Nashville Admin User Group is a social gathering for Salesforce administrators to discuss all things Salesforce! We love to discuss Salesforce capabilities, limitations, best practices, certifications, personal experiences, AppExchange Apps, and CRM related technologies. Most importantly, we enjoy getting to know our Salesforce Ohana in the Nashville area!
Administrators of all levels are welcome! From the novice to the expert, we hope to provide an environment of collaboration and learning to engage everyone no matter where you are in your journey.
At our events, we encourage you to:
• Share Knowledge and Experiences
• Showcase your applications
• Demonstrate core functionalities, offerings, or general Salesforce knowledge
• Present an interesting concept or idea
• Connect with other administrators and users
March 19, 2020
March 2020 Nashville SF Admin Meeting
Come enjoy great learning, food, and as always... some great community! Agenda to be confirmed ~3 weeks prior.