The Nottingham Salesforce Women in Tech group is powered by women who want to share their industry experiences, learn how to get a career in tech, close the tech gender gap, encourage diversity and above all, support each other. Here are a few of our aims:
- To raise awareness of the gender gap in the tech industry
- To provide tips and advice on how to enter a tech role
- To share a better understanding of the wider roles available in tech
- To discuss the progress for diversity in tech so far
- To teach businesses how to develop a successful diversity in tech initiative
- To share the experiences of those who are experts in their fields; from engineers, to founders, to investors, to marketers, to designers and more.
We'll have 4 awesome speakers come and give some practical advice, share their stories, and spark ideas.
The Architech Club
Found & Flourish
Level-up your Business with LinkedIn Masterclass
Business & Marketing Strategist and founder
Solution Architect, founder of the global #LadiesBeArchitects movement that encourages people to take the Salesforce Architect path. She's 16x certified and like a women possessed on her Journey to CTA, and a featured Top 5 women by Salesforce on International Women's Day(2018)