Come enjoy great food, networking, and as always... some great learning.
We will be meeting this month at CGI, just south of Brentwood, TN due to our usual host upgrading their offices.
This month's agenda:
1) Official Salesforce Hands-On Workshop: "From Readiness Check to Rolling out Users, Go Live on Lightning!"
* Are you ready to GO Live with Lightning Experience and need a little help? Walk through this workshop to discover the next steps from running the Readiness Report to enabling your users and updating your page logouts to take advantage of new Lightning Experience features.
2) Grow your CQ... (Consulting Quotient): Learn how to Gather Business Requirements & Conduct Discovery.
* You have masted the technical side of your role, now take your career to the next level. Learn from Dennis Hogaboom, (SF Solutions Architect and Director Consulting) about the soft skills and processes for gathering requirements and leading discovery sessions. #AwesomeAdmin.
3) Ohana Experience
* This is a period of time where the group can discuss and share experiences collectively around how they are utilizing the platform to meet their businesses needs. * Bring questions you may have for the group around best practices or technical problems. * Bring your experience and be willing to share, you may have the key/answer another person has been searching for.