Welcome to the July Admin meetup!
Come enjoy great learning, food, and as always... some great community!
This month's agenda:
1) Monica Weiss-Sharp will highlight some Awesome SF Volunteer Opportunities
- Grow your experience while giving back to the Greater Nashville Community.
- Learn about GeekCause and Hands On Nashville.
2) Susan Vincler speaking on SF Community Cloud
- What is Community Cloud?
- Common Use Cases
- Licenses and Templates and Themes, Oh My!
- Getting Your Feet Wet with Community Builder
- Playing with Workspaces
- Certification Exam Tips
3) Joey Len speaking on Standardizing Customer Interactions with VF/Tabs Communities
- Standardize Interactions
- Semi-Standardize Case Submitals
4) Ohana Experience
- This is a period of time where the group can discuss and share experiences collectively around how they are utilizing the platform to meet their businesses needs.
- Bring questions you may have for the group around best practices or technical problems.
- Bring your experience and be willing to share, you may have the key/answer another person has been searching for.