Welcome to the January Admin meetup!
Come enjoy great food, networking, and as always... some great learning.
1) Andrew Mitchell will speak on SF Outlook integration.
* Review new integration option
* Share rollout pitfalls and gotchyas.
2) Joey Len will talk through two Automaton Topics
* Adding a Lightning runtime Flow to a Global Quick Action with a small snippet of code.
* Review the new Flow Lookup feature.
3) Ohana Experience
* New session for this month... this is a period of time where the group can discuss and share experiences collectively around how they are utilizing the platform to solve meet their businesses needs.
* Bring questions you may have for the group around best practices or technical problems.
* Bring your experience and be willing to share, you may have the key/answer another person has been searching for.
Plan to arrive at 5:00pm to network and enjoy some Chick-fil-A nuggets, sandwiches, and warm chocolate chip cookies.
We look forward to seeing everyone and engaging in inspiring conversations with our Nashville Salesforce Community!