Karla Bayfield of Salesforce extends a special invitation to attend a hands-on Salesforce Service Experience Academy session co-sponsored by Coveo and Cloud Transformation Group on September 21st in Nashville.
This is a FREE workshop designed to provide you with the experience to easily optimize your customer service operation in the cloud without writing any code!
What is the Service Experience Academy?
We'll introduce you to the fundamentals of Salesforce Service Cloud configuration. You'll get hands-on and learn how to set up the key building blocks to unlock the power of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud together. By the end of this workshop, you'll be familiar with the power of Service Cloud.
Seating is limited, please register at http://bit.ly/2bIEFJi
Wednesday, September 21st, 1 - 6:30pm
Networking Happy Hour from 6:30-8:00pm
Nashville Downtown Hilton
121 4th Ave. S.
Nashville, TN 37201
• Introductions & Overview
• Module 1: Configuring Service Cloud Console & Email to Case
• Module 2: Setting up Salesforce Knowledge
• Module 3. Configuring the Case Feed, Publisher Actions, and Adding Users to the Case Feed View
• Module 4: Configuring Console Components
• Module 5: Automating Case Assignment, Routing with Omni-Channel, and Creating Custom List Views
• Module 6: Creating Macros
Networking Happy Hour from 6:30-8:00 following the workshop!
This is a hands-on classroom style workshop. Please bring your laptop to participate in the hands-on exercises.
Join the conversation on the Success Community!