We are planning our April Developer Group Meetup and are looking for speakers. We are scheduled for Tuesday, April 26th at 5:00pm - 7:00pm at Ramsey Solutions Conference Center.
Call for Speakers!
If you would like to share at a future developer group meetup please message Doug Ayers or comment below.
5:00pm - 5:30pm - Networking / Food
5:30pm - 6:00pm - "The Welkin Suite" the new IDE for Salesforce development presented by William Shrewsbury from Healthstream.
6:00pm - 6:30pm - "The Power of of Upsert and External IDs: Data Integration Techniques" presented by Doug Ayers from Virsys12. This is a very efficient way to load related records when you don't know Salesforce IDs and can be used as a way to populate sandboxes from production data.
Food will be provided!
~~~ Stay Connected ~~~
• Follow us on Twitter @NashvilleSFDC
~~~ Speakers & Topics ~~~
• Please let us know what topics or workshops you would like to learn, hear, or present about at future meetups!
• Worked on a fun project recently? Learned something cool with a Salesforce API? We'd love to hear about it!
• Know some tips and tricks to make admins and developers lives easier? Sharing is Caring =)
~~~ Hosting Locations ~~~
• Is your company interested in hosting the next User or Developer group meetup? We are always on the lookout for locations to host that can accommodate ~30 people, provide WIFI, projection screen/tvs, and tables we can setup food/supplies on.