Hello! Our next developer meetup will be on July 26th, 5pm. We'll be back at the Ramsey Solutions Conference Center again in Franklin, TN.
Topic is Introduction to Flow and how to use it for process automation, screen wizards, and more. Whether you're completely new to Flow or have been using it for a while, you'll enjoy this meetup and learn a few things.
We look forward to seeing you and in good community fashion, networking and sharing best practices with each other and bouncing ideas.
Food will be provided!
See you then!
~~~ Stay Connected ~~~
• Join us on the Success Community in the Nashville Salesforce User Group to share ideas, comments, questions, etc.
• Follow us on Twitter @NashvilleSFDC
• The User Group and Developer Group meet on alternating months organized by Ben Sloan and Doug Ayers. The events are announced on meetup.com for easy RSVP, calendaring, and reminders.
~~~ Speakers & Topics ~~~
• Please let us know what topics or workshops you would like to learn, hear, or present about at future meetups!
• Worked on a fun project recently? Learned something cool with a Salesforce API? We'd love to hear about it!
• Know some tips and tricks to make admins and developers lives easier? Sharing is Caring =)