Salesforce is about to unveil something big and game changing!
For the first time ever, User Groups are all invited to join in a special viewing party to witness the unveiling together and hear from top Salesforce executives, product managers and customers exactly what makes the new Salesforce awesome. This is a can’t miss event!
Join us, your Chicago, Developer, Girly Geeks and Non-Profit User Groups to learn, network and have fun! We will have limited edition giveaways, chances to win cool prizes, and exclusive interaction with executives at the LIVE Salesforce event in San Francisco.
• 5:30PM - 6:00PM Attendee registration/Reception
• 6:00PM - 6:30PM Pre-show with Gillian Madill
• 6:30PM - 7:30PM Keynote with top Salesforce executives & special guests
• 7:30PM - 8:00PM Surprise entertainment plus fun & interactive activities
About our meeting venue, 1871:
NOTE: Enter on Orleans Street, you will be closest to the 1871 elevator bank, take elevator to the 12th floor.
There is parking at the 210 N. Wells Self-Park Garage
Entering the garage:
For directions to the garage, please visit http://www.210nwells.com/directions.
Entrances are located on Wells Street and Post Place (between Franklin Street and Wells Street).
* Enter 210 N. Wells Self-Park and pull a “timed” ticket to lift the gate and park your vehicle.
* The pay station will return your paid ticket to you, which you may then insert at the exit gate.
ALL ATTENDEES MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE PLEASE, CHECK-INS WILL BE HELD AT THE DOOR.