Launch meeting of the Salesforce Nonprofit User Group. We aim to bring together nonprofit organizations using Salesforce.com products or organizations that are interested in doing so. Learn from your peers what they are doing with Salesforce. Together we are stronger, we can learn from each-other's experience and how to automation or technology can support us. Ask your burning questions. Get answers from your peers and experts.
7 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Learn how Salesforce can be used by your nonprofit/educational institution/social enterprise.
- Meet like-minded people, meet your peers.
- Get answers to your troubling questions (this includes Salesforce related questions).
- Learn ways to extend and optimize your use of the Salesforce platform.
- Learn about a new product/app you may not know about.
- Learn new, better, more efficient ways to tackle process issues.
- Free therapy session :)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Users/Admins/Project owners of Salesforce
Executives who wants to improve their internal processes (Using or considering a CRM)
Experts who wish to share a bit of their time and expertise to the nonprofit community.
Students For Good